Good Faith Estimate for Minor Emergency of Denton Urgent Care in Denton, TX
You are entitled to a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. For more information, please contact us or simply walk in! We are conveniently located at 4400 Teasley Ln #200 Denton, TX 76210.
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your health care will cost.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have certain types of health care coverage or who are not using certain types of health care coverage an estimate of their bill for health care items and services before those items or services are provided upon request or when scheduling such items or services 3 business days in advance.
- Minor Emergency of Denton is a walk-in clinic and does not schedule services or items for patients. The only exception would be when a patient is requested for a follow-up visit after a procedure occurs. Procedures include but are not limited to wound repair and/or debridement, abscesses, lacerations, etc.
- If your visit involves a procedure and our provider requests a follow-up visit, a Good Faith Estimate will be provided to you for your follow-up visit.
- If your follow-up visit generates a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Under the law, uninsured patients can request a Good Faith Estimate for services or items and must be provided the estimate within 3 business days of request, however, the law requires that a new estimate be given once services or items are scheduled. Minor Emergency of Denton does not schedule appointments; therefore, we are not required to give a Good Faith Estimate upon request.
- Our staff is more than happy to give a VERBAL estimate to the best of their ability for services or items when requested.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit
or call 1-800-985-3059.